- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #75-How do you do fun money?
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast-Talking about Health Savings Accounts (HSA's)
- Year End Accomplishments and Goals
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #34-Don't be fooled by the build your credit score LIE
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Category Archives: Personal Finance
Podcast: Play in new window | Download The average US household financial stats What these stats say about your economy What to do to be better than average Motivation to not be financially average Quote of the lesson from Steve … Continue reading
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #114-Why the 401(K)’s are not the safe investment we’ve been led to believe with Guest Greg Whitaker
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Guest Greg Whitaker joins us to share his take on 401(K)’s Why fees cut into our retirement saving and what you can do to avoid paying them What to do to learn about … Continue reading
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Why I wrote “A Tale of Two Houses” What inspired me to write a book in the first place What “A Tale of Two Houses” isn’t about What “A Tale of Two Houses” … Continue reading