- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- How much is your car payment really costing you?
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #107-How the credit score is the most overrated measure of financial success in the personal finance world
- The Debt Free Living Podcast
- "Personal Finance A-Z" Podcast series
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Category Archives: Personal Finance
Podcast: Play in new window | Download The average US household financial stats What these stats say about your economy What to do to be better than average Motivation to not be financially average Quote of the lesson from Steve … Continue reading
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #114-Why the 401(K)’s are not the safe investment we’ve been led to believe with Guest Greg Whitaker
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Guest Greg Whitaker joins us to share his take on 401(K)’s Why fees cut into our retirement saving and what you can do to avoid paying them What to do to learn about … Continue reading
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Why I wrote “A Tale of Two Houses” What inspired me to write a book in the first place What “A Tale of Two Houses” isn’t about What “A Tale of Two Houses” … Continue reading