Highlights of today’s show:
- The “Your Economy” Webinar was a blast to do
- Technical difficulties prevented me from recording it
- I recorded it for today’s show to share with those who missed it
- Do you have open enrollment coming up?
- Open enrollment is a good time to review your coverage and determine if it still fits your family
The “YOUR Economy” webinar was held this past week. Thanks to all of those who attended. However, due to technical difficulties I was not able to record the original webinar. Because of that I decided to re-do the webinar and put it up today as a part of the podcast. Also available are the power point presentation slides if you would like to follow along. If you would like to take advantage of the special deal I offered for those who attended the webinar please fill out the contact form on the Two Hour Financial Checkup page. Finally, below are links to the books that I mentioned on the webinar:
- 48 Days to the Work You Love: Preparing for the New Normalby Dan Miller
- No More Dreaded Mondays: Ignite Your Passion – and Other Revolutionary Ways to Discover Your True Calling at Workby Dan Miller
- Quitter by Jon Acuff
In addition, we also discuss a little bit about open enrollment for benefits. This is an important time to look at your current benefits and see if they still fit your needs. Below are some podcasts and blog posts I have done on various insurance policies:
- Why I love my HSA
- Reviewing your Term Life Insurance Coverage
- Review your Benefit Elections
- Disability Insurance
- (Podcast) Talking about HSA’s
You can subscribe to future Podcasts through Feedburner, Stitcher SmartRadio, or iTunes. Or you may listen to the podcast on the JW’s Financial Coaching Facebook Fan page. In addition, if you have enjoyed the show for a while now, please leave a review of the podcast on iTunes. For a step by step video of how that works, please watch this video on how to leave a review in iTunes. Big thanks to my friend Glen Steinson for helping me create the video.
If you have any comments, questions, or ideas for future shows you can send them to me and I will integrate them into a future show. There are two ways to get in touch with me:
1.) Email me at JWFinancialcoaching@gmail.com – Please put “podcast” in the subject line and keep your questions brief so they are readable on air.
2.) Simply fill out the form on the contact page. Please fill out your name, email, and your question/comment/suggestion and we will read it on air.
You can find prior editions of the podcast at the podcast archive page.