Highlights of today’s show:
- The “4-1-1 on” series continues with guest Mark Hutchison
- Mark has experience in real estate through being a licensed realtor, investor, and Crown Money Map Coach
- What the state of the real estate market is in
- Tips for buyers looking to purchase a home
- Tips for sellers looking to sell a home
Real Estate agent Mark Hutchison joins me on the show to talk about the state of the current real estate market. I asked Mark questions from both the seller’s and buyer’s point of view. In addition, I asked Mark if the real estate market is really improving, what are some common mistakes people make when either buying or selling a home, and talk about the future of real estate. We also discussed the following topics:
- Has the real estate market officially bottomed out?
- What are some trends that Mark has noticed recently?
- Is it still a buyer’s market?
- How to put yourself into a position to make your home a blessing
- Tips for first time home buyers
- How long are homes taking to sell?
- Thing that you can do to improve your chances of selling
- Real estate investing
This also wraps up “The 4-1-1 on” series. I enjoyed doing this series and hopefully will do interviews with other experts down the road. I’d love to heard any feedback you have on the series, both positive and negative. If you missed any of the previous editions or want to go back and re-listen to any of the shows you can find them below:
- JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #24-The 4-1-1 on Investing with guest Devin Czech
- JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #25-The 4-1-1 on eFinPlan and Financial Planning with guest Kent Irwin
- JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #26-The 4-1-1 on living a health lifestyle with guest Lucas Seipp-Williams
- JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #27-The 4-1-1 on living on one income
You can subscribe to future Podcasts through Feedburner, Stitcher SmartRadio, or iTunes. Or you may listen to the podcast on the JW’s Financial Coaching Facebook Fan page. In addition, if you have enjoyed the show for a while now, please leave a review of the podcast on iTunes. For a step by step video of how that works, please watch this video on how to leave a review in iTunes.
If you have any comments, questions, or ideas for future shows you can send them to me and I will integrate them into a future show. There are two ways to get in touch with me: 1.) Email me at JWFinancialcoaching@gmail.com – Please put “podcast” in the subject line and keep your questions brief so they are readable on air. 2.) Simply fill out the form on the contact page. Please fill out your name, email, and your question/comment/suggestion and we will read it on air.
You can find prior editions of the podcast at the podcast archive page.