- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- How much is your car payment really costing you?
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #107-How the credit score is the most overrated measure of financial success in the personal finance world
- The Debt Free Living Podcast
- "Personal Finance A-Z" Podcast series
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: Average 401(K) Balance
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast-Answering your questions and is it time to ditch the 30 year mortgage?
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadListen to this episode On today’s show we answer a question from a listener who wants to know if you should invest differently if there is a big age gap between spouses. Jon explains … Continue reading
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast-Why is taking out a loan bad, an increase in 401(K) balances, and are banks really lending money?
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadListen to this episode On today’s show we cover a variety of topics dealing with personal finance. We answer a question from a reader who found our website through the search “why is taking … Continue reading