- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- Free Spreadsheets and Word Documents
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #20 How much should I put down on a new home?
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #142-The 5 Day Money Challenge with Guest Greg Pare
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #81-Breaking down the Latte Factor
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: Average Financial Stats
Podcast: Play in new window | Download The average US household financial stats What these stats say about your economy What to do to be better than average Motivation to not be financially average Quote of the lesson from Steve … Continue reading
In case you did not know, April is National Financial Literacy month. As a financial coach, I am really excited for April and feel that spreading the word about financial literacy is important because quite frankly, the average financial statistics … Continue reading
One of my favorite posts that I have written on the blog is one I wrote last August challenging you to not be average. Not only is it one of my favorite posts, it is also one of my most … Continue reading
In today’s podcast we discuss some financial statistics that Jon researched and go into detail why you don’t want to be average financially. You may subscribe to the podcast via iTunes