- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- Free Spreadsheets and Word Documents
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #20 How much should I put down on a new home?
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #142-The 5 Day Money Challenge with Guest Greg Pare
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #81-Breaking down the Latte Factor
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: Bankruptcy
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Bankruptcy should be considered as a last resort, not as a first If you do decide to file make it a sound decision instead of an emotional one The ramifications of filing bankruptcy … Continue reading
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadOn today’s show we cover what might be the deepest question asked so far in the podcast’s history. Is bankruptcy moral? This question was inspired by the Financial Literacy question of the day from … Continue reading
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadToday’s show is all about Bankruptcy. The stats on bankruptcy are pretty scary as the number of personal filings has risen by more than 14 times since 1970! Some of the topics discussed are