- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- How much is your car payment really costing you?
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #107-How the credit score is the most overrated measure of financial success in the personal finance world
- The Debt Free Living Podcast
- "Personal Finance A-Z" Podcast series
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: being frugal
While thinking the other day about personal finances, the question dawned on me, why do we use frugal and cheap so interchangeably? Often when one is described as frugal we usually associate that with being cheap. But is that necessarily … Continue reading
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #113-The result of 30 years of frugal living with guest John Pugliano
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Guest John Pugliano joins us to share the result of 30 years of frugal living has had on his finances Simple rule that allow the Pugliano’s to become financially independent The crucial element … Continue reading