- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #107-How the credit score is the most overrated measure of financial success in the personal finance world
- How much is your car payment really costing you?
- The Debt Free Living Podcast
- "Personal Finance A-Z" Podcast series
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: Black Friday
Like everything in marriage, the key to managing your money well together is communication. You have got to be able discuss money with your spouse openly. It always amazes me how couples never discuss the subject of how they are … Continue reading
If you went out shopping for Christmas this morning or are planning to go out shopping later today you were not alone. About 44% of Americans are planning on shopping today. Christmas is a fun time of the year and … Continue reading
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast-Special “Black Friday” Edition In today’s special episode we discuss things all “Black Friday.” We go into detail about some of the history of Black Friday and then read some funny experiences from those on the web.