- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #34-Don't be fooled by the build your credit score LIE
- JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #75-How do you do fun money?
- Free Spreadsheets and Word Documents
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #107-How the credit score is the most overrated measure of financial success in the personal finance world
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: career
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadHighlights of today’s show: How to handle the finances when you get your first big job Why it’s important to clear your debt early What do you do when you get a promotion? How to … Continue reading
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadHighlights of today’s show: I’ll be attending the Quitter Conference on Sept 21-22 in Nashville, TN Discussing tips on how to ask for a raise this Labor Day Reasons that you shouldn’t ask for a … Continue reading
“Find a job you like and you add five days to every week.” ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr. With Labor Day being celebrated in the U.S. this Monday, now is as good of a time as ever to look at … Continue reading
I was thinking the other day about the Debt Free Living Podcast interview I did with Scott Maderer last year. In talking about the benefits of being debt free, Scott said that it has helped his career because he is … Continue reading
So you have been looking for a new job the past few months. After looking for a right fit and interviewing with a few different companies you have finally gotten a job offer! Congratulations. What is the first thing you … Continue reading
Did you know that where you work impacts your finances? You might have never thought about it before, but how much you enjoy your work often determines how well you handle your money.