- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- "A Tale of Two Houses" Book Details
- “A Tale of Two Houses” Audio Book Details
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #130-Do your friends influence your finances?
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #122-How to use side hustles to get out of debt with guest Tracey Minutolo
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: chil
The idea of having a paid off home is something I dream about constantly. In fact it is one of our main financial goals. But while it is a goal that takes years of planning and sacrifice to accomplish, not … Continue reading
Before I became a parent last year, I would always hear about all these studies that showed how expensive raising a child was and I would simply not pay any attention to them. However, since becoming a parent, I pay … Continue reading