- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- How much is your car payment really costing you?
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #107-How the credit score is the most overrated measure of financial success in the personal finance world
- The Debt Free Living Podcast
- "Personal Finance A-Z" Podcast series
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: Christmas Shopping
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadHighlights of today’s show: Young adults are putting off marriage and having children because of debt Should you wait to do those life events until you are debt free? Debt can limit your options, but … Continue reading
Did you brave the crowds early this morning (or even last night?) If so, you joined about 25% of Americans who planned on going shopping on Black Friday. Today starts the “official” Christmas buying season where we have four weeks … Continue reading
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast-Paying with cash vs. paying with credit In today’s episode we discuss some recent studies citing the decrease in the number of people owning credit cards and the increase in using cash and debit cards to pay … Continue reading