- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- The Major Components of a Healthy Financial Plan: Written Cash Flow Plan
- Friday Financial Tidbit-“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”
- Friday Financial Tidbit-eFinPlan review
- The Debt Free Living Podcast
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: College Funding for children
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #125-Prioritizing for your retirement or for your child’s education?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Most couples assume they need to sacrifice for child’s college fund Benefits of doing each one Do we need to pick one or the other? The need to prioritize yourself over your children … Continue reading
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadClick to listen to the show Today we answer a reader’s questions on college funding. Jon gives the how, when, what, and why on college funding. In addition we continue with financial literacy month by discussing some of … Continue reading