- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- How much is your car payment really costing you?
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #107-How the credit score is the most overrated measure of financial success in the personal finance world
- The Debt Free Living Podcast
- "Personal Finance A-Z" Podcast series
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: College Funding
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #125-Prioritizing for your retirement or for your child’s education?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Most couples assume they need to sacrifice for child’s college fund Benefits of doing each one Do we need to pick one or the other? The need to prioritize yourself over your children … Continue reading
The price of college funding continues to rise. A recent study by the College Board found that the average tuition increase was 6.5% for the 2009-2010 school year. This helps partially explain why the average college student has approximately $23,000 … Continue reading