- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- "A Tale of Two Houses" Book Details
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #111-How to Pay Off $120K of debt in two years with Guest Monica Louie
- "A Tale of Two Houses" Audio Book Appendices
- The Major Components of a Healthy Financial Plan
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: combined accounts
To receive notifications of new posts, please join our email list. As the weather gets nicer it means that wedding season is upon us and you are receiving your invitations in the mail. It’s always exciting to see couples come … Continue reading
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadIn today’s Love and Money series podcast, we cover combining finances in marriage. Should you combine your finances? When should you combine? How should you combine? All those question are answered and more.