- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- "A Tale of Two Houses" Book Details
- Debt Free Living Podcast-005 Deacon Bradley
- The Major Components of a Healthy Financial Plan
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #111-How to Pay Off $120K of debt in two years with Guest Monica Louie
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: Controlling your spending
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #4-Is it more important to spend less or make more when getting out of debt?
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadHighlights of today’s show: The Debt Snowball IS the best way to pay off your debt Spending less is important but it has its limits Making more money will only help you if you know … Continue reading
“Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.” ~ Oprah Winfrey Hope you are having a good start to your 2012. New Year is always an exciting time as we get to look back … Continue reading
This past week I have done a couple of podcasts on the topic of spending. Most of us out there really do not have a problem spending our money; instead we struggle with how to get our spending under control. … Continue reading