- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #34-Don't be fooled by the build your credit score LIE
- JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #75-How do you do fun money?
- Free Spreadsheets and Word Documents
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast-Talking about Health Savings Accounts (HSA's)
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: Debit Cards
Podcast: Play in new window | Download What is the EMV Chip Debit Card? Difference between running your debit card as “Credit” vs “Debit” Why the EMV Chip Card will reduce fraud My Experience in using my EMV Chip Card … Continue reading
First it was Bank of America charging to use their debit card. Then it was Citi deciding to raise their monthly minimum balances to avoid a fee. Seems like every bank is raising their fees everywhere you look. Granted, they … Continue reading
As many of you know, I am not a big proponent of credit cards because they cause over-spending and increase the risk of going into debt. Often though, I get asked the question, “What about the rewards credit cards that give … Continue reading
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast-Paying with cash vs. paying with credit In today’s episode we discuss some recent studies citing the decrease in the number of people owning credit cards and the increase in using cash and debit cards to pay … Continue reading