- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- "Personal Finance A-Z" Podcast series
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #107-How the credit score is the most overrated measure of financial success in the personal finance world
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast-Talking about Health Savings Accounts (HSA's)
- Year End Accomplishments and Goals
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: Debt Settlement
Dealing with debt collectors can often be quite difficult. You get behind on your bills due to a job loss or illness and once you get back on your feet, you try to settle the amount due with cash.