- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- Free Spreadsheets and Word Documents
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #20 How much should I put down on a new home?
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #142-The 5 Day Money Challenge with Guest Greg Pare
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #81-Breaking down the Latte Factor
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: Emergency savings
Often I talk about the importance of an emergency fund in a healthy financial plan. However, recent stats show that most American do not have an adequate three to six months worth of expenses saved up. A careerbuilder.com survey found … Continue reading
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadIn today’s podcast we start to talk about saving, specifically saving for emergencies. What exactly is an emergency fund? What constitutes an emergency? Where should you keep your emergency fund and most importantly how … Continue reading