- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- How much is your car payment really costing you?
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #107-How the credit score is the most overrated measure of financial success in the personal finance world
- The Debt Free Living Podcast
- "Personal Finance A-Z" Podcast series
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: Financial Literacy Month
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadOn today’s show, we wrap up the month of April and finish off Financial Literacy Month by going over why financial literacy is important. While watching the videos and interacting with you on Twitter and … Continue reading
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast-Answering your questions on 401(K)’s and is Generation Y too frugal?
Click to listen to the show In today’s show we answer a common question that keeps coming up in our free financial coaching in April sessions. The question is what to do with old 401(K)’s after you leave an employer. … Continue reading
To help celebrate and promote Financial Literacy Month,