- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- "A Tale of Two Houses" Book Details
- Debt Free Living Podcast-005 Deacon Bradley
- The Major Components of a Healthy Financial Plan
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #111-How to Pay Off $120K of debt in two years with Guest Monica Louie
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: Financial Literacy Month
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadOn today’s show, we wrap up the month of April and finish off Financial Literacy Month by going over why financial literacy is important. While watching the videos and interacting with you on Twitter and … Continue reading
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast-Answering your questions on 401(K)’s and is Generation Y too frugal?
Click to listen to the show In today’s show we answer a common question that keeps coming up in our free financial coaching in April sessions. The question is what to do with old 401(K)’s after you leave an employer. … Continue reading
To help celebrate and promote Financial Literacy Month,