- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #34-Don't be fooled by the build your credit score LIE
- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- The Debt Free Living Podcast
- Debt Free Living Podcast-027 Jane
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #107-How the credit score is the most overrated measure of financial success in the personal finance world
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: HSA
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadHighlights of today’s show: Answering listeners’ questions on personal finance Can money in an HSA count towards your emergency fund? How to decided between going on vacation and paying down your mortgage It’s all about … Continue reading
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadOn today’s show we go into the world of health insurance by giving an overview of Health Savings Accounts.
A few weeks ago when discussing the major types of health insurance available, I mentioned that my family uses a Health Savings Account (HSA). Having used a HSA for a few years now, the high deductible, HSA health insurance has become … Continue reading
Please visit our Subscribe to us page to learn how to receive blog posts through email, Twitter, Facebook and other social media. Health Insurance is an industry that is continually changing in both the cost and the coverage. A recent survey … Continue reading