- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- "A Tale of Two Houses" Book Details
- Debt Free Living Podcast-005 Deacon Bradley
- The Major Components of a Healthy Financial Plan
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #111-How to Pay Off $120K of debt in two years with Guest Monica Louie
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: Income Taxes
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadHighlights of today’s show: Why taxes are so frustrating and confusing Is it wise to get a big tax refund? Explaining the tax system The difference between a deduction and a credit Tax software vs. … Continue reading
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadHighlights of today’s show: How the “Fiscal Cliff” impacts your finances Who knows what will actually happen, but you need to be prepared Whatever does happen, don’t be caught off guard by it Year end … Continue reading
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadListen to this episode The personal finance A-Z series continues with Taxes, Underwater Mortgages, and Volatility. Taxes are not a fun topic to discuss but it is an important one to cover because the … Continue reading
As we head into the final month of the year, besides Christmas and New Year’s, one of the main topics that is brought up is preparing for your income taxes.