- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #111-How to Pay Off $120K of debt in two years with Guest Monica Louie
- The Major Components of a Healthy Financial Plan
- "A Tale of Two Houses" Audio Book Appendices
- "A Tale of Two Houses" Book Details
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: Interest Rate
When I’m working with a client on getting out of debt, especially on student loans or credits, one of the first things they ask about is how to lower their interest rates on the loans.
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadHighlights of today’s show: Is strategic foreclosure ethical? Can technology help out your finances? Combining finances in marriage or keeping them seperate The best investment you can make is in yourself Now taking requests to … Continue reading
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadListen to this Episode Highlights of today’s show: 0% Credit Card Transfer offers Can help you get out of debt Figure out the transfer fees and APR first Must learn how to live on less … Continue reading
When the topic of debt elimination comes up in discussions with clients, quite often I am asked what is the best way to lower their current interest rate on their credit cards and student loans.