- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #34-Don't be fooled by the build your credit score LIE
- JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #75-How do you do fun money?
- Free Spreadsheets and Word Documents
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast-Talking about Health Savings Accounts (HSA's)
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: Money Tips
It is human nature not to want to change. We like to get into our routines and have some sense of normalcy. However, when ignoring the warning signs that something is wrong, change can be forced upon us and it is … Continue reading
Do you ever sit back and wish that you had a million dollars which would magically make all your money problems disappear? If we are being honest we probably all have at one time or another. Unfortunately, money does not … Continue reading
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast-Paying with cash vs. paying with credit In today’s episode we discuss some recent studies citing the decrease in the number of people owning credit cards and the increase in using cash and debit cards to pay … Continue reading