- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #107-How the credit score is the most overrated measure of financial success in the personal finance world
- How much is your car payment really costing you?
- The Debt Free Living Podcast
- "Personal Finance A-Z" Podcast series
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: New perspective on money
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadHighlights of today’s show: Is money management more about behavior or about the math? I have found that people who change their behavior win with money This is a paradigm shift for most of us, … Continue reading
Paying off the mortgage and becoming completely debt free is one of my family’s major financial goals. It’s a goal for others as well and I have also have had the privilege of interviewing couples who have paid off their … Continue reading
Now that we are past Halloween and into the month of November, two things are upon us. 1.) The year is almost over. 2.) The holiday season is coming up. I, like many people, enjoy this time of the year. … Continue reading
This upcoming week you be might be spending some time and/or money on Halloween. If so, you aren’t alone. According to the National Retail Federation 71.5% of us will participate in Halloween activities this year with the total amount being … Continue reading