- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- "A Tale of Two Houses" Book Details
- "A Tale of Two Houses" Audio Book Appendices
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #111-How to Pay Off $120K of debt in two years with Guest Monica Louie
- The Major Components of a Healthy Financial Plan
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: Paying attention to your finances
To receive notifications of new posts, please join our email list. Last Saturday was Groundhog Day in the US. It’s a fun, traditional holiday that gets you through the drudge of winter especially when you live in the part of … Continue reading →
A few weeks back I hosted a webinar on what to do after you are debt free. If you missed it, the replay is now available, but in the webinar I talked about how after you are debt free you … Continue reading →
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast-Does paying attention to your finances affect other areas of your life?
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast-Does paying attention to your finances affect other parts of your life? In today’s episode we discuss how getting control of your finances opens your eyes and you start to pay attention to the details in other … Continue reading →