- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- Free Spreadsheets and Word Documents
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #20 How much should I put down on a new home?
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #142-The 5 Day Money Challenge with Guest Greg Pare
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #81-Breaking down the Latte Factor
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: paying off debt
What’s the best method to pay off your debt? The Debt Avalanche, Debt Snowball, or another method? Well, I have my preferred method when I coach people, but in the video below I discuss the best method is the one … Continue reading →
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadHighlights of today’s show: How good is the enemy of great in our finances How to settle an old debt If you don’t get it in writing . . . NO DEAL! Never intentionally not … Continue reading →
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadHighlights of today’s show: How training for the Olympics is like personal finance Answering a listener’s question on prioritizing old debts Don’t try to repay old debts until you have the cash If you can’t … Continue reading →