- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #34-Don't be fooled by the build your credit score LIE
- JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #75-How do you do fun money?
- Free Spreadsheets and Word Documents
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast-Talking about Health Savings Accounts (HSA's)
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: Recent college graduates
Podcast: Play in new window | Download What recent college graduates can do to put themselves in position to succeed financially How to know where you stand financially Why developing a spending plan is a process, not an event Why … Continue reading
To receive notifications of new posts, please join our email list. One of the most difficult and challenging financial situations I see in my line of work is when a young adult moves back in with their parents after graduating … Continue reading
To receive notifications of new posts, please join our email list. The next few weekends are the time of the year when colleges and universities are celebrating the accomplishments of the senior class as they graduate from school. It’s an … Continue reading
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadToday’s show is dedicated to all those who have recently graduated or will graduate college within the next few weeks. We go over some financial tips that we believe any college graduate can do. The … Continue reading