- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #34-Don't be fooled by the build your credit score LIE
- JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #75-How do you do fun money?
- Free Spreadsheets and Word Documents
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast-Talking about Health Savings Accounts (HSA's)
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: Recommended reading list
Throughout the month of June I am doing an author month on the podcast. I encourage you to read often on the blog and podcast by highlighting different books I have read as well as sharing my recommended reading list. … Continue reading
This past weekend I finished reading “The Flinch” by Julien Smith. It is already on my recommended reading list. It is a short read that you can finish in a couple of sittings. You can currently get it for free … Continue reading
Whatever subject you are interested in improving in, whether it is weight loss, parenting, marriage, faith, or personal finance, you always need to be continually learning in that subject. Even if you are an adult and well past your “school … Continue reading