- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #34-Don't be fooled by the build your credit score LIE
- JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #75-How do you do fun money?
- Free Spreadsheets and Word Documents
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast-Talking about Health Savings Accounts (HSA's)
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: Reward Credit Cards
One of the big reasons people are hesitant to switch from using their credit cards to using debit cards is due to the potential loss of rewards they get from their credit card. I have written in the past about … Continue reading
As many of you know, I am not a big proponent of credit cards because they cause over-spending and increase the risk of going into debt. Often though, I get asked the question, “What about the rewards credit cards that give … Continue reading