- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #34-Don't be fooled by the build your credit score LIE
- JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #75-How do you do fun money?
- Free Spreadsheets and Word Documents
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #107-How the credit score is the most overrated measure of financial success in the personal finance world
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: Stop using Debt
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #41-The three steps you need to do before you get out of debt
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadHighlights of today’s show: Getting out of debt is a goal for most everyone But some of us don’t know where to start Discussing the three steps to getting ready to get out of debt … Continue reading
Debt in our culture today is one of the most heavily marketed things in America. According to a March 2010 study by the Federal Reserve, Americans had approximately $2.45 trillion in consumer debt. If your debt is causing you stress,