- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #75-How do you do fun money?
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast-Talking about Health Savings Accounts (HSA's)
- Year End Accomplishments and Goals
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #34-Don't be fooled by the build your credit score LIE
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: What do we spend our money on
If someone handed you $10,000 today free and clear, what would you do with it and why? That might sounds like a dumb question. But to me, how you answer that questions tells me a lot about your dreams and … Continue reading
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadToday’s show rounds out our discussion on spending by discussing what the average American spends their money on according to the US Labor Department