- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- How much is your car payment really costing you?
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #107-How the credit score is the most overrated measure of financial success in the personal finance world
- The Debt Free Living Podcast
- "Personal Finance A-Z" Podcast series
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: What do we spend our money on
If someone handed you $10,000 today free and clear, what would you do with it and why? That might sounds like a dumb question. But to me, how you answer that questions tells me a lot about your dreams and … Continue reading
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadToday’s show rounds out our discussion on spending by discussing what the average American spends their money on according to the US Labor Department