- How an $800 mortgage payment is NOT the same as an $800 rent payment
- Free Spreadsheets and Word Documents
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #20 How much should I put down on a new home?
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #142-The 5 Day Money Challenge with Guest Greg Pare
- JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #81-Breaking down the Latte Factor
Find me in iTunes
Listen to the JW's Financial Coaching Podcast
Find me on Stitcher
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Connect with me
Search JW’s Financial Coaching
Tag Archives: Work you love
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadHighlights of today’s show: How did we stay under budget on our latest vacation? My review of Jon Acuff’s Quitter Conference Parallels between the Quitter Conference and our personal finances Why we need to continue … Continue reading
“Find a job you like and you add five days to every week.” ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr. With Labor Day being celebrated in the U.S. this Monday, now is as good of a time as ever to look at … Continue reading
I was thinking the other day about the Debt Free Living Podcast interview I did with Scott Maderer last year. In talking about the benefits of being debt free, Scott said that it has helped his career because he is … Continue reading
Did you know that where you work impacts your finances? You might have never thought about it before, but how much you enjoy your work often determines how well you handle your money.