For those of you who listen to the podcast or prefer to listen to your books, this is the perfect way to learn how to validate your next business idea while on the go.
The audio book includes 4 hours and 44 minutes of content straight from the book, plus some “off the script” moments that you won’t find in the text version AND 10 Bonus Enhancement chapters including
- Renting vs. Buying
- Is a House an Investment or a Liability?
- Three Things to Consider Before Buying a House
- Where to NOT Get a Down Payment From
- Seven Creative Ways to Come Up with a Down Payment
- Getting Ready to Sell Our House with Guest Lisa White
- We’re In Contract! With Guest Lisa White
- Getting Ready to Move with Guest Lisa White
- Wrapping Up the Whole Home Buying Experience with Guest Lisa White
- The JW’s Manifesto on Money
I narrated it myself, and am really excited to share it with you, I think you are going to LOVE the 10 Bonus Enhancement chapters. Download it now on Podbean, Audible (free with 30-day trial), Amazon, or iTunes.
And here’s a sample from The introduction for you to listen to below. Thanks again for your support of A Tale of Two Houses
A Tale of Two Audio Book (Sample)